Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How To: Loose Waves

Hey everyone!

I'm going to do my first hair tutorial on my blog! I love the way this looks and I was inspired to make these by Scarlett Johanson's Oscar hair. It looked a little fried, but I thought that it would look really good on longer hair!

 

1. To start off, spray your hair with heat protectant. It's very important to do this at the beginning of any hair style that involves using heat. I'm using CHI 44 Iron Guard all over my hair then brushing it through.


CHI 44 Iron Guard ($14.00) 

2. Next take a clampless curling iron, and wrap medium-large sections of hair around the barrel and hold for a couple of seconds. Do this to your entire head and make sure your curl away from your face. 


 Infiniti by Conair 

3. Take a flexible hold hairspray and spray it all over. Now you are finished!

L'Oreal Elnette Hair Spray 

Love ya!
xoxo sephorastarlette


No comments:

Post a Comment